I would like to purchase a FRUS volume. How can I do so?

FRUS volumes are sold by the Government Printing Office. You may contact the Government Printing Office here, or by telephone at 202-512-1800.

FRUS volumes are also available in electronic format free of charge. Please click here for more information.